Friday, June 27, 2008

Week 4

I'm posting this early because this weekend I will be at a family reunion so I got my runs done early.

M - planned rest
T - 3, not a fun run, I was very glad it was over.
W - 4, marks the last run I'll do after 8 am, too dang hot!
Th- 9.1, ran this alone, boring but uneventful which is nice. Longest run since February 2007.
F - 3.4, supposed to be 3 but thought I could take a different route and ended up adding mileage, oops.

total for the week = 19.5 miles, woot. I'm tired and very happy to get some time off from running this weekend, though I know it wont be restful :P.

Next week I'm considering running a 10k just to see if there is any speed hiding in these legs (and I mean speed for me, still considered a penguin in the running world, lol).

3 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH!!!! You are doing awesome!!!

Lena said...

That is so great! I can't even imagine running 9 miles.

E said...

Nice job on the mileage!