Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My yard progress.

First, I'll get the embarrassing shot out of the way. A shameless brag about my calves, I actually have muscles to show, woot!! This is L's artistic shot of my legs, she tried 3 times and this is the best of the bunch. Here is the front of my house, I put in those pavers myself, lots and lots of work! But I love them!
These sexagon hexagon (I'm such an idiot, I almost put sectagon too, lol) pavers were what we had for a path up to the front door, where the rectangle ones are now. They were spaced out so much, I had to leap from one to the next, not so great in a dress or in the snow. I always felt really bad for guests too, but hey they work great from the driveway. I'll be filling in that dirt with grass and taking out the sidewalk eventually.
Here is my backyard garden, still little but I have kept them alive for a week already, woohoo!!
And here is my side yard garden, I didn't have enough room here for all of the plants, that's why I have two gardens (not to mention the worry our neighbors across the street will help themselves as things ripen).
So my hours and hours of yardwork don't look like much yet, but it's a good start. I need to go find a before shot of the front yard, you'll be slightly more impressed :P. Hopefully my plants will get big and I'll show the progress :). I have *gulp* 14 tomato plants, 24 pepper plants, 3 cucumber plants, and 3 squash.

edited to fix my stupid mistake, thanks Lena :)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Meadow! That's FANTASTIC! Love the new pavers!

Hooray for LOTS of tomato plants!!! :)

Heather said...

Great job, sexy legs!!!!
Ok you convinced me, I am going to put in garden this weekend. Oh BTW I had to pay $2.39 for 2 zucchinis and 1 yellow squash.

Lena said...

heehee, sexagon, lol. I think you meant hexagon. giggle. Great work on your legs and your yard!

MusicalMom said...

Wow--you've been busy! It's looking great (and so are you)!!!!!

I know where to go if I don't have enough peppers. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll have a piece of those sexy gons!