Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh to have the energy of a 3 year old.

I think I'd be able to run a marathon a day if I could just get back the energy I had as a preschooler. Little man is now sick with what M had this weekend, just worn out, fever, headache, blah. So I get Little man to rest for about 15 minutes and he's up and ready to go again, until he realizes that he is sick and needs to lay down a bit, lol.

I think I need to figure out how to turn those genes back on and then I can sell the secret and make billions of dollars. Not to mention all the running races I could win ;, kidding of course.

1 comment:

Elozia Marie said...

I know what you're talking about! When I had the flu, I was in bed for 2 days. When my 2 & 4 year old had the flu, they were in bed for 2 disney movies, then were outside running around like monkeys. If you could bottle that energy, I'd pay you GOOD money, lol!

(HUGS) Meadow.