Saturday, December 24, 2005

My week in review, 12/19- 12/24

This week was a pretty successful week, if I do say so myself. I have a head cold and get to deal with sinus headaches, but other than that I'm feeling pretty darn good :) Maybe its because all the Christmas gifts have been purchased and all my sewing projects are completed. Well, the ones that had to be done anyway ;)

Monday 3.2 miles, felt really good and fast, woot. I also did some upper body weights.
Tuesday - took the day off, cold just started, ugh.
Wednesday - slept in, but took my treadmill out and worked out at home. Hardest 4.15 miles of my life, so it seemed. Glad thats over.
Thursday - another day off, blech
Friday - 5.3 miles on the eliptical and two blisters to prove it. I think I'm too uncoordinated to use that machine, I'm always doing something embarassing on it :P
Saturday - finally some warmish weather, I got to run outside, woohooo. 8 miles :)

This weeks totals = 20.65

I'm back on track, I haven't run more than 15 miles in a week since August and nothing over 6 miles since then either. Maybe I wont gain 5 pounds this holiday season :)

No comments: