Monday, September 11, 2006

WOO HOO!!

Freaking woot!! The season is over!! I have one more day of cleaning at work and I am finished! I'm so excited I could scream :)

I get my evenings back. No more smelling like smoke and grease. No more listening to my psycho boss put everyone down one minute and praise them the next. No more watching him suck up to the owners and general managers while following them around like a lost puppy.

No more dealing with a certain teenage employee that likes to mouth off, and finally on the last day of the season, get his butt whooped by a game spectator, ha.

No more getting yelled at because of high prices, hello!! Everyone has high prices now :P

WOOO HOOO!!!!

2 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

YAY! Glad you made it!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! -Amber