Friday, September 22, 2006

Fantastic run this morning!

I will be traveling tomorrow during my normal saturday class time so I had to take my class this morning instead. Stu has the day off of work so he was able to take the kids to school for me. I decided to run to class so that he could have the car and I'd get a workout in as well.

The run was fabulous!! Drizzling rain but not huge puddles or showers. Cold but not freezing. Quiet and dark. Just wonderful!! I really needed a run like this, to help remind me of why I enjoy running.

Then I found out that fridays class schedule is a bit different than saturdays, so I had to run for 30 minutes rather than the circuit training I had planned on, lol. Thats ok, I doubled the run I had planned and survived the bordom of being on a treadmill for 30 minutes stairing at a couple of trees out the window.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to run in college? No wonder I dropped out.

QueenMeadow said...

Yep, a fitness course is required, though I think you can take one that is more nutrition based, not sure.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

P.S. Anonymous = Char

I took aerobics and karate. Perhaps that counted?