Tuesday, September 26, 2006

4 year olds are the best!

Little Man just makes me giggle all the time. I thought I'd share a few tidbits of my day.

"Mom, I need milk with my cereal or my eyes will pop out of my head. Hurry, give me milk!!"

"I got it mom, it almost got inside your ear!" (he said that when he was picking up a sticker off the floor.

"I'm so sick off!!!" me giggling quietly "you are what?" him "So SICK OFF!!!" me "oh, I'm sorry buddy, why?" him "Because you want to go to the gym!" I then realized that he meant pissed off, lol.

5 comments:

Lena said...

lol, So sick off! I love it!

Lena

Lee said...

Your little man is hilarious! Those 4 year olds rock!

sheri said...

tee hee!

StuTheWise said...

I wish I had some cool experiences of my own to share, but I don't. Apparently he only talks crazy to his mom :(

Well, come to think of it, I guess he does say crazy stuff pretty regular. I suppose I don't notice it. Being a guy and all I think it's just normal that he's fighting giant pterodactyls that fly out of my head... or whatever the case may be.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

sounds like the speech therapy did some good stuff :) lol