Monday, August 21, 2006

School!

Wednesday is the big day. I'm so excited for school to start and my kids are too! M is starting 1st grade and can't wait. He gets to eat school lunch, lol.

L is starting 4th grade, how in the heck is it possible for me to have a 4th grade? eek! She is excited as well. She can't wait to see her friends and for recess, ha.

I am excited to start school too. I am taking psychology, math (intro to algebra, I'm dumb) and fitness for life, weee! Its one step closer to getting my prereq's done so I can take my fun stuff.

And only a few more weeks of work left, can't wait for that to be done too! Those of you that work and go to school amaze me, I can't imagine doing this all the time. If I do need to work while in school, I hope its a desk job, lol.

I can't wait for peaceful days again, two in school full time....woohoo!! I think Little Man is just as excited, he'll be in charge of which cartoon he gets to watch, no one to share his toys with, he can draw and color without worrying about being told he is doing it wrong :P. Good times.

6 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Ah yeah! Happy REAL Mother's Day, Meadow!

QueenMeadow said...

LOL, it totally is mothers day! So excited!

sheri said...

I'm so excited for you! Aside from Little Man's reign over the house, you'll also get to enjoy one on one time w/him. Something that probably doesn't happen too often. And as far as your classes go...those ARE the ones I'd consider fun! lol (I'm a nerd, I guess)

QueenMeadow said...

fitness for life is not fun, they will be measuring my fat and making me run 12 times around the gym because they don't have a track or enough treadmills, eye roll.
Math, I just suck at it.
Psychology does sound fun though :)

And one on one time with Little Man will be great. I should post about my conversation with his belly :P

Lee said...

Wow how crazy they are starting school already! That will be fun. Good luck with your school!!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

I always loved the first day back. Exciting stuff. I'm so proud of you for keeping up with your schooling. Good job :)