Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tag, I'm it!

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
Run my first marathon
Beat my race times for the half marathon and 10k (the only races I've done thus far)
Own a home
Own a car that isn't about to die the moment we purchase it
Get my bachelors degree
Keep a clean house for more than 2 days in a row ;)
Finish raising my three wonderful kids, gotta make sure they survive childhood with me as their mother

Seven things I cannot do:
Squish spiders
Chew ice
Swim, unless you count doggy paddling ;)
Eat mushrooms
Sing
Stop eating junkfood
Get rid of this headache!

Things That Attract Me To My Spouse (In NO particular order):
His smile
His butt
His sense of humor
His generosity
He is always looking out for whats best for me first
His refusal to say my name ;), hehe kidding
How hard he works to provide for us

Seven Things That I Write (Or Say) Most Often:
Stop saying penis!
Don't bite!
Pick up this mess
No more fighting!
I love you
Please stop talking!
LOL!

Seven Movies I Could Watch Over And Over Again:
Titanic, aww
Transformers, not by choice, but I've got it memorized so it counts ;)
Umm..movies? hmm...I rarely watch movies so I'm cheating and switching it to tv shows :P
CSI
House
CSI New York
Survivor
The Biggest Loser

Seven People I Want To Join In:
Stu, my hunny :)
Why am I always picked last? everyone on my list has been chosen, dang!

3 comments:

ShelahBooksIt said...

fun! I feel like I learned about you!

Rachelle said...

LOL! I love the "Stop saying penis" comment! Thanks for letting us get to know you better!

Elozia Marie said...

Can I join the desire to have a clean house for 2 days? Seems like a dream, lol!