Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First day of school!!!

I am so excited to start this semester! I get to start my American Sign Language classes. Totally makes me giddy just counting down the time until class starts, hehe. And there are 5ish classes that I get to take until I am done with all UVSC has to offer, just makes me smile! I think I can handle my other two classes now, Anthropology and Astronomy, yeah I have all "A" classes this semester, no it wasn't intentional, lol.

Oh and I ran yesterday and today, both good workouts but I'm glad that I get tomorrow off, woot!

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

rofl, thats awesome! I totally would've done the same if I had the book :P
ps. loved, loved the class!

Rachelle said...

Woohoo! Watching my dh go back to school and hearing about others makes me want to go back too. One day I'll get that Master's degree I want. Good luck with it all!

QueenMeadow said...

Thanks Rachelle! Loving the ASL class, haven't done much with my other two classes yet, but they seem interesting so we'll see.

Its fun and really hard at the same time. I really wish I would've gone to school before having kids, that would be the easy way ;)