Friday, August 17, 2007

A surprise!

You will have to be patient and wait for it, but we made a few changes on our list of remodels for our home. It's hard not to tackle new projects when you have great minds gathered together with no TV, lol. My parents and my sister and brother-in-law have been staying at the new place the last two nights, so we discussed future plans and most of them were met with "let's do that today" or "tomorrow we can do ...."

I will post pictures of the changes soon. I'm sure some will be surprised that we tackled the projects right now. I know I have been thinking "but we move tomorrow, should we really be doing this now?" hehe.

And thanks to everyone for the support and enthusiasm, I appreciate it very much :)

4 comments:

Lee said...

Your house looks super cute! I am so excited for you. Isn't this kind of stuff just so fun! I can't wait to see more!!

frugalmom said...

I can't wait to see! Spill the beans!

Lei said...

Ah yes, pictures are a must!

Lena said...

Alright already!!!! Let's hear/see it!