Friday, June 16, 2006

I survived!

We got back at about 10pm last night. The drive home wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined. I haven't slept much all week and was really worried about getting really tired while driving and dozing off. So I plugged in my iPod and listened to all my favorite songs and made sure to sing along, hehe.

It was really nice to see my parents and hang out with my sister. My other two sisters didn't visit much, but thats ok. I'm pretty used to it :P My parents are renting a home and have two cats and a dog, plus numerous other cats have lived there and Little Man's allergies have gone haywire, I'm hoping that just being home will help that calm down and I wont need to get him some medicine.

I drove to Vegas on Wednesday to visit two friends, that was a ton of fun! We swam for like 5 hours and have the sun burns to prove it, lol. I slathered sunscreen on Little Man twice and kept him in the shade as much as possible but he still got burned, of course he is a red head so I am not surprised. We will be looking into getting some of these for him.

I'm happy to be home and happy that dh is here too :). He went to eBay live in Vegas for work, worked hard and played hard, so he's happy to be home too, hehe.


Valarie said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had some high points in there. Going to visit family can be such a hassle.

sheri said...

Yay for a fun trip!!! Glad you made it home safely