Saturday, April 01, 2006

So good at talking myself out of stuff.

I woke up this morning and thought "I should go workout at the gym today, it has been a few days since I've exercised." So I got up, went to the bathroom and thought "nah, I'll go shopping instead." Yep, I went shopping, lol. Thats exercise right? It sure felt like it with all the weaving through crowds of people at the store. Reaching through a couple that wouldn't move to get that self charging flashlight, score! Lugging a gallon of milk and my purchases up the stairs and into the house. Yeah, that counts ;)

I did rearrange my living room furniture yesterday, so that should count too. I'll be doing laundry today, up and down 14 stairs about 100 times will be a good workout too :P

Yeah, now I'm talking myself out of thinking I'm a big lazy lump on a log. Man....I'm good!

No comments: