Thursday, April 13, 2006

Migraines suck!

I think I have a sympathy migraine because of Sheri's return of migraines. Excedrine migraine usually works fairly well for me, for the pain anyway. But I was at the grocery store when this one hit and I had to wait bout 40 minutes before I was able to take any meds. They aren't really helping this time :(

I guess its time to go back to the doctor and ask for samples of meds again. I need to find one that works for me. If anyone has any nausea tips, I'd appreciate them. I don't usually throw up but I get super nauseus, which sucks.

There go my plans for doing laundry, cleaning the bathroom and writing a paper today, sigh.

5 comments:

Valarie said...

Sorry, Meadow! How are you feeling today?

QueenMeadow said...

Thanks Val. I'm almost normal today :) My kids and husband were huge helps yesterday so I was able to rest most of the afternoon/evening, which helped a ton :)

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

lots of water. that is my tip. doesn't cure things, but does help me with my nausea. migraines suck. sorry, meadow.

QueenMeadow said...

Thanks Sabe, I did drink tons of water and it seemed to help a bit. I guess your "drink lots of water" vibes got to me ;)

Amber said...

Migraines stink! Sorry you're suffering. Usually 2 excedrin migrane with a Dr. Pepper chaser kills mine if I get to it early enough- but if I don't then I'm screwed!