Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some good news!

I went to the podiatrist yesterday and mustered up the courage to ask when I might be able to run again. I told him that I'm trying to be good, but I'm really dying here, lol. He said next monday!!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it! He said he'll put me in a flexible cast, not sure what that is, but hopefully its not ugly ;) and then I can start running again.

I'm seriously giddy! I think its the best news I've had in quite awhile. Well, aside from Stu's big raise in November, hehe.

Oh and Little man is doing so well with the gym daycare, that I think I'll start running mid morning when everyone else is gone. That way I'm not missing any family time and Little man gets to socialize and play with new toys.

5 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

That's great news! I can tell how much you miss running. I'd love to see a picture of a flexible cast.

Lei said...

yay meadow! hope that behaves for you from now on!

Lei said...

foot... that foot, lol

QueenMeadow said...

thanks girls! Lei, you are silly ;)

I'll take a pic, but don't know how to add it to my blog. So I'll figure that out first :P

StuTheWise said...

Uh oh... I just hope nobody from work sees that I got a fat raise in November. They'd all be jealous if they found out I get paid $20 EVERY WEEK!