Sunday, July 27, 2008

A few small changes

I decided that rather than posting about my training, I would add it to the side. I figured that this way, if you didn't want to be too bored with my endless rambles week after week, you didn't have to look ;).

I also changed the colors a bit, just wanted something brighter. If you hate it, let me know, I'm still not sure I like them either :).

And a picture, just because...

A self portrait of M.

Edit to add: I couldn't get the link color to change, lame, so I just got a new layout instead :). Hopefully this one works well.

4 comments:

Heather said...

like it but can't see the post a comment link.....is that a hint?
love love M's smile- doesn't it scream youth!!!

Lena said...

How did you find the link? I just kept running my arrow around the page until it turned into a hand on something that wasn't there, lol. I like the lighter colors- just change the colors of the links and it'll be great!

Cute pic M!

Sabra said...

I'm too dumb to figure out how to revamp my blog all cool. go you :)

Lee said...

Umm.. dude you are doing a marathon. Meadow that is awesome! And it has been a while.. I hope you are doing awesome!