And it was by my own husband! He has been bugging me to post and with our new 2 O'clock church time, I have some time on my hands.
5 things you don't know about me, and if you already know these things then too bad ;)
1. I am a green belt in Shaolin Kempo, actually a green belt with a brown stripe ;). My next belt would be a brown belt. I only have 3 more belt tests before I would take my black belt test. But the prices went up and the kids became first priority so I no longer go to martial arts.
2. When I was a kid I wanted to become a chef. I even enrolled in the local community college right out of high school. But I didn't know how the whole financial aid thing went and when I saw the bill ($755 plus books) I freaked and dropped out before I even started. Embarassing, yes. I still love to cook but no longer want it to be my profession.
3. I hate my feet. They are wide and ugly and now that I'm a runner, they are bony and gross. Good thing there are a lot of cute shoes out there ;)
4. I cannot stand to hear people eating. It makes it really hard to eat in restaurants or with friends. My family is trained to be very quiet and if they aren't then watch out!
5. My high school ring, that I just had to have, has a naked woman on it. Its the "mascot" but still! I really don't need to see breasts every time I look at it :P
Ok, now I tag foodie, Olivia, musical mom, Sheri, and Heidi. Now go forth and complete your mission, don't forget to tag 5 more people, mwahahahahaha!