Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Trans Siberian Orchestra

Stu and I were lucky enough to go to their concert and it was so much fun! Doba, the company that Stu works for, purchased enough tickets for the whole company to go if they wanted to. So we lined up a babysitter and ran out of the house as fast as we could. Ok, so we made sure the kids were fed and in pj's first and we did have a cell phone. But we were both so excited to go.

Here is one of their songs just incase you haven't heard of them before. I love listening to them while I workout.

Sorry, the video decided that it didn't want to work anymore. I'll put another one on here as soon as I find a good one.

4 comments:

sheri said...

glad you got a fun night out!

Amber said...

LOVE TSO! Sounds like fun! We didn't see them when they came here- but if they come next year we're going!

QueenMeadow said...

You totally need to go! So worth it :) Though I recommend not sitting on the floor level, a little too loud :)

Gina said...

I SO wanted to go to that show! So so much! I am so jealous!