Monday, October 04, 2010

It's about time...

that I post pics from New York. Up first, our flight out left at midnight, poor kids were exhausted before we even got going.

L had to sit across the isle from us, but she got her own TV so it was tolerable.

The boys were zoned, pretty normal for them when it comes to TV ha.
At about 2 am, LittleMan finally fell asleep. If you'll notice in the above photo, he is not right next to me, but that is my arm reaching across M to try and keep his little head from bobbing up and down as he falls asleep. Poor kid.
And possibly my favorite pic from the trip...

He slept almost our entire 4 hour layover just like that. I gathered up jackets and blankies to make him more comfortable, at least to my view since he didn't seem to care :). He has no real recollection of the layover, hehe. So that first night he got maybe 6 hours of sleep, M got maybe 2 hours, L got about 1.5 hours and I was awake for about 38 hours. Good times :)

No comments: