Thursday, January 15, 2009

Putting an end to the worries

I have been getting worried emails from some family members over some weight I have lost. I am a muscular person, always have been, always will be. I weigh much more than most people think I do, which is fine by me :). Anyway, I took a couple of photos of me to show that I still have my muscle and my big butt, so stop worrying ;).

And sorry for the blurr and dirty mirror, it's cold in my house so I was shivering a bit :P



Edited to add that I'm not mad or anything, I hope it doesn't come across that way. I just want to make sure everyone knows that I'm fine and am taking care of myself the best that I can :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are just a bit worried. It is always hard to tell how someone is going when all you do is read about them. I figured you were fine. I just asked Keera how you were doing because she had seen you a few weekends before...I have no worries anymore.

Heather said...

MEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
You look great to me. Can you blog more though?

Heidi said...

You look fantastic Meadow! :)

Lena said...

You look fabulous!

QueenMeadow said...

Thanks ladies, I promise I didn't do this to fish for compliments, but I'll take them, lol.

I understand why my family was worried, they don't see me often and when I say how much I've lost it seems like a lot but obviously it's not too bad ;).

I'll try to post more too, hehe.

FOODIE said...

Sexy Lady!!! That's all...

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie, Just to let you know I love you tons and bunches!!! You're the best niece i got ( don't tell the others - they'll send a hitman out for me!! haha) The weight thing is not a worry for me - I wish I was in as good a shape as you - in my next life maybe! I'm here if you need me - always! Hopefully we can come out soon - gotta go to IIIKKKEEEAAAAA!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so great, ummm sign me up! Jenn Serrano

Anonymous said...

That is one HOT momma!