Monday, November 17, 2008

Choices

LittleMan is sick, he is 6 years old, too young to stay home alone. But I have school too, is he sick enough he shouldn't go? Well enough he can walk about a mile each way to my class (yes, it's that far literally)? Me staying home isn't ideal either, only a few more weeks of school, finals are coming.

It's time like these that I second guess my decision to go back to school, I'm sure I'll have times like these when I go back to work too. Parenting, isn't it fun?

p.s. yes I love being a mom, just being a bit grouchy this morning, we'll figure out what to do.

Edited: I took him with me, he got winded pretty easily this morning but by this afternoon he is feeling a lot better. Though now he wants to go to school with me again tomorrow, lol. Thanks for the support girls, you are the best!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh shoot Meadow!!! :(

Hope he feels better!

Lena said...

You could leave him with me!

Heather said...

I am on my way over!
Hope he feels better. How are your VTers doing ? hint hint