Friday, May 09, 2008

Riding on the crazy train, choo choo!!

I have been wanting to run the St. George marathon for 3 years now, but have been too chicken to commit to it. You have to register for the marathon by May 5th and the marathon isn't until October 4th, what if something happens and you can't go?

Well, I decided to just go for it and I got in!!! Woohoo!!!

I'm excited and scared to death at the same time, lets just hope gas isn't $10/gallon come October, because the marathon is on the other side of the state, lol. I guess it's time to bring the blog back around to fit in with blog name :).

Choo Choo!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! You can do it! You can!!!
WOW you are amazing!!!!

QueenMeadow said...

Thanks Heather :). I have a cold or something right now, so not feeling confident at all. You are helping me feel better, thanks!