Tuesday, February 12, 2008

3 days in bed, ahh.....

Bliss, right?

Nope, not this time :(. I have the flu, or something, that has knocked me off my feet. I started feeling sick Saturday night and after a full day in bed Sunday, I thought that maybe I would get back to blogging since there is nothing else to do when you have to hold really still in order to feel almost human, sigh.

I'm feeling worse today than I did yesterday so I'm hoping it's the end of this. I need to get back to homeschooling the kids, going to school myself, work, all that stuff I regularly complain about, I'm ready to have it back :P.

I have some good posts running through my head, so maybe later this evening, after a nap, I'll get them going, we'll see.

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW Meadow. I am sooooooooooorry. I"d be right over with some chicken soup, if I lived closer. I'd even clean your bathroom. but not your laundry;)
Stay still and DRINK!!!!

Dallas Meow said...

Wish you well!