Thursday, July 12, 2007

Remember that news I told you to stay tuned for?

Well, I can now say what it is.

We are under contract to purchase our first home!!! Woohooo :)

It is a 3 bd, 1.5 ba, 1200 sq ft house. Our closing date is August 9th and then I plan on painting several rooms, luckily my sister volunteered to come help, yay. The sellers love texture and color and pattern, not so much my favorite thing for walls.

One regret though, the smallest bedroom, the one L will take over, would be perfect for a baby, it has a Winne The Pooh mural painted on all the walls and ceiling, it looks fantastic, but not ideal for a 10, going on 16 year old girl ;). So we'll be covering it up. I'll be sure to take some pics first, because they really did a good job with it.

Happy dancin' at our house!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so excited for you! But you knew that!!! LOL

;)

FOODIE said...

hooray for a new house!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

So happy for you guys :)


And why did you tell me to stop thinking like a sick-o? i don't get it?

Lei said...

congrats meadow! that's awesome!!!

g said...

That is such awesome news! I can't wait to see your paint colors :)

Olivia said...

That's awesome! Congrats! Where is it?