Monday, April 16, 2007

He is growing up!

M is small for his age, but he is fast and smart and lots of fun :). He is also pretty determined and stubborn, which is a good thing most of the time.

On Saturday I decided to finally get new tubes for M's bike. He has been bugging me for a long time! When I came home from the store he said "I want you to take the training wheels off my bike too" I said "ok, sounds good." But I was a bit nervous because he hasn't really ridden his bike, even with the training wheels. But he is almost 7 (in August) and very coordinated, so lets give it a try.



sorry he is so far away, we took him to the Church parking lot to ride and this is all I got.

Now to get LittleMan riding so I can take them out while I run :)

1 comment:

FOODIE said...

That's always nice when they tell you they want the trainng wheels off. Better than having to trick them into thinking they were still riding with them even though you bent them up a bit off the ground!