Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Birthday LittleMan!

My baby is 5 today, five! I can't tell you how old that makes me feel :P.

I will post a picture of him blowing out candles later tonight. He wants to make sure we sing "you growl like a tiger and you scratch like one too" rather than "you look like a monkey and you smell like one too" lol.

My LittleMan is definitely a mama's boy. He has a quick temper (the redhead temper stereotype is real for him, lol) but he has the cutest smile! And he is so smart and funny. I love his laugh and how proud he is to be a big boy.

"Mom, I want you to measure me to see how much I grew cause I'm 5 now. I'm 5!" Hehe, ok big guy, I will.

I love you, my LittleMan!

6 comments:

g said...

Five?! How is that possible?? I can't wait to see the picture. My kids will love it.:)

K 3 said...

Happy B-Day, little guy! Opps!! Sorry big guy. Hope you get all that you wish for!

MusicalMom said...

Wow--I can't believe he's five! Well, I guess if Stormie is five, he is too. I haven't seen him in AGES! I still think of him as a toddler.

Happy Birthday!

Heidi said...

Awww, how fun! 5 is such a great age!!!

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Happy birthday!