Thursday, July 20, 2006

Blah's

It seems that I have nothing to blog about. I'm not a very good writer, so I can't turn day to day things into a funny post. So here I sit staring at the screen thinking I should blog, but coming up with nothing to say.

L wanted her hair cut yesterday, I made her wait the whole day incase she decided to change her mind. She didn't until after we were done, lol. Its really cute if I do say so myself, just a regular bob haircut.

Little man decided to fix his hair yesterday, went in the bathroom and got a brush wet (with water, phew, lol) and "spiked" his hair. Tried to get a pic, but he caught me, lol.

M saw me take a pic of little man and wanted a pic of himself cleaning his room. I guess he wants proof that he does listen from time to time ;).

See........nothing to really blog about. But I get a gold star for trying, right? ;)

1 comment:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

ROFL. A picture of him cleaning? He he he. I bet L's hair is cute!